The “Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering” is an exam that includes the subjects of engineering. The Gate score of a candidate reflects the relative performance level of a candidate.
Future Secure Institute providing you with the Toppers strategy to prepare the GATE exam and a path to crack it.
“Stay focused, go after your dreams and keep moving toward your goals. ”
Points to keep in mind to crack GATE exam are as follows:
1.Know all information about the GATE exam.
- The GATE exam is an online examination which is of three hours, consisting 65 questions of 100 marks(Out of which 35 questions are of 2 marks and 30 questions are of 1 marks).
- The questions paper is of both Multiple choice questions and numerical answer type questions.
2. Know the syllabus and weightage of each subject.
Go through the whole complete syllabus of your subject of GATE exam and the topics consisting of heavy weightage in previous year prepares and target your preparation to carry more marks in GATE exam.
3. Select good study material for GATE preparation.
- Selection of good stuff to study is very important. You can also prepare from the books you have followed during undergraduate course.
- Nowadays, the whole package is available online to study.
4. Smart tips to keep in mind during preparation.
- Practice of questions from previous year question paper.
- Most of the questions in GATE are conceptual and numerical, so you must try to improve your solving ability to score good rank in GATE exam.
5. Plan your GATE exam preparation.
- Your plan should include syllabus completion, revision and practice tests.
- More than one year preparation plan will be a good idea to crack the GATE exam.
6. Prepare the study plan to complete the GATE exam syllabus.
- Start the preparation with an easy subject and important one. Divide the subject into smaller topics. It’s better to clear all doubts during your preparation.
7. GATE exam revision plan.
- Revision from study material regularly is very necessary. Read the revision notes on a weekly basis to recall the concepts of prepared subjects.
- Everytime you revise the same topic your revision time will reduce to recall the concepts.
8. Online practice tests.
There are two ways to practice for GATE exam: One is to self-practice on daily basis and other best way is to attempt online practice test series. It will help you to improve your performance.
9. Revision and practice at last stage.
- Last 30 days should be allocated to revision and practice online.
- Identify the weaker topics in each subject. Your confidence will be increased during practice.
10. Last minute strategy for GATE exam.
- During last three days, there is no need to study new topics. Focus on revising the concepts.
- Keep your mind relaxed, this will help you in recollecting things during exam hours.