SSC JE Coaching
Every year SSC (Staff Selection commission) offers almost 1000 best Junior Engineer level job opportunity with a good salary package in the following Indian government departments. SSC JE is one of the most prestigious central job vacancies where you will get good salary and standard reputed position.It generally happens once a year with two round Pre & Mains.As a part of this Future Secure Institute provides SSC JE coaching keeping in mind the demand of caliber engineers for the department.The best part about this is it can be filled by both Diploma & Btech students.Our SSC JE coaching is one of the most recommended programme by most of the students.
|Central Water |
|Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)|
|CPWD||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|CPWD||Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
|Department of Post||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Department of Post||Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
|MES||Junior Engineer(Electrical and Mechanical)|
|MES||Junior Engineer(`Quantity Surveying and Contract)|
Candidates those have completed their diploma (three year) or degree in engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil) from a recognized university/ board are eligible for the exam.
General category candidates must have completed a minimum of 18 years but not more than 27 years while the OBC, SC/ST, PH (depending upon the degree of disability) and resident of J&K are given age relaxation as per the rule.
Application fee for general/OBC category candidate is 100/- only while no fee is applicable for candidates belonging to SC/ST category and girls from all categories.
Final selection of the candidate on post of JE will be done on the basis of total marks in the written examination & personal interview. After qualifying the examination candidate will be recruited for 2 year progression period .After the completion of progression candidates will be appointed on permanent basis.
How to apply:
Eligible and interest candidate can apply through official site of SSC (www.ssconline.gov.in) as the notification comes for particular year.
SSC is going to publish SC Junior Engineer 2016 Recruitment Notification on 20th of
August 2016. Exam will be conducted by the organization on 11th of December 2016.
For further assistance APPLY HERE.
Written exam is conducted in following two steps
|Paper 1 (Objective Type)||General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|General Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical)|
Electrical Engineering:-SSC JE coaching by Future Secure Institute
|Network analysis and synthesis, Magnetic Circuit|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering Material|
|Measurement and measuring instruments|
|Electrical Machines (DC, AC, Synchronous, Special)t|
|Power system (Generation, Transmission and Distribution and protection)|
|Utilization of Electrical Energy|
|Basic Electronics(analog and digital)|
Mechanical Engineering:-SSC JE coaching by Future Secure Institute
|Theory of Machines|
|Engineering Mechanics |
Strength of Material
Heat and Mass Transfer
Power Plant E0ngineering
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
Fluid Mechanics and Machinery
Civil Engineering:-SSC JE coaching by Future Secure Institute
|Estimating, Costing and Valuation|
Structural Engineering:-SSC JE coaching by Future Secure Institute
|Theory of structures|
|Paper||Details||Total marks||Time Limit|
|Paper 1 Objective Type||1. GI & Reasoning|
2. GA (General Awareness & Current Affairs)
3.General Engineering (GE)- (Civil & structural or Electrical or Mechanical)
|Paper II- Descriptive Type||Part A- General Civil & structural Engineering|
Or Part B- General Electrical Engineering
Or Part C- General Mechanical Engineering
How to Prepare For SSC JE coaching by Future Secure Institute
- The first and foremost important thing is to go through the official website and checkout the topics which you wants to prepare and after that start preparing the topic one by one and keep patience while preparation because every topic is as important as other.If self study doesnt help find an institute for SSC JE coaching.
- The very next thing you need to do is to start making notes on topics or you can get the appropriate books to start your preparation. You need to get the SSC JE exam books which are designed for the purpose of the SSC JE exam. Make sure you buy the book for each section of the paper so you do not have to worry about its credibility.
- Start making schedule for your day to day preparation so that you can properly manage the timing of yours.. To crack the SSC JE exam you need to study hard and smart and definitely it will pay off. Make a study schedule starting with topics you don’t know at all and then mix it up with one familiar topic a week. This will help you to not overburden yourself with something new every day. You need to be careful of sticking to this schedule and being true to yourself. Success doesn’t come easy and so does study.
- You dont have to keep your doubt pending for the next day. You should clear your doubt then and there. Clear your doubts while you still have them. You will be tempted to give up on a topic because it might seem too difficult but the trick is to not leave out any topic. Be prepared for everything so you can increase your chances of a high score.
- You should manage your time properly in order t achieve the best results.And it doesn’t comes easy . Try to come up with methods to solve questions faster so you wouldn’t be wasting a lot of time during the exam. This will help you answer all the questions within the allotted time.
- You will have to work on your accuracy and speed. Your success in clearing the test depends on those 2 hours that you will be writing the paper. Practice more to improve your speed. Every time you solve a question put yourself on a timer and try to beat your score each time you do it.
- Remember you have enough and more time to prepare and with regular practice and honest dedication these weaknesses can become your strong areas. Make yourself confident in your weak areas by continuous practice and constant revaluation.
- Try to solve as much as pratice papers as you can and in a real time exam schedule. Give yourself 2 hours and try to finish within that time. When you are answering the questions read them properly and only answer those that you are sure about because of the negative marking. Adapting yourself to the exam environment can help take away any fear related to the exam.Do not get stuck on a single question and lose out on half the marks. Be wise with your time.
- Give test in a routine way to ensure good results. These will help you get a sense of the questions that will be asked in the exam along with the opportunity to practice them within the allotted time.Try and incorporate study in everything that you do. Find fun ways of studying so you do not get bored. Be focused on your goal and do not let anything shift your focus. A little hard work every day will bring a lot of success for the rest of the years.If self study doesnt work than try to get an SSC JE coaching from Future Secure Institute or any other good institute.
SSC JE Cut Off Marks
|Cut off Marks for SSC JE – 2014|
|Cut off Marks for SSC JE – 2013|