Indian Navy has declared an opportunity for the recruitment of the interested candidates in Executive and Technical Branch. The eligible candidates are invited to join Indian Navy as Short Service Commission. Those candidates who wish to join Indian navy can apply.
Important details for Indian Navy Engineering Officer Recruitment 2018 is given below:
|Application forms can be filled from:||4th August 2018|
|End date:||24th August 2018|
|SSB Examination date:||November 2018 to March 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Engineering Officer Recruitment 2018:
1. The candidate should be unmarried.
2. The candidate applying for Indian Navy Officer recruitment 2018 should be born between 2nd July 1994 and 1st January 2000.
3. The candidates must have qualified Engineering degree scoring minimum 60% marks from a recognized University.
4. The candidates appearing for final year can also apply.
5. The candidates will be call for SSB-Interview on the basis of their performance in the academics of Engineering degree.
Registration process for Indian Navy Engineering Officer Recruitment 2018
1. Log on to the official website of Indian Navy www.joinindiannavy.gov.in .
2. You have to enter your details such as your name, contact details, personal details, educational details etc in the application form.
3. The application fee varies depending on different categories. There is no application fee for any category of students.
Selection procedure of Indian Navy Engineering Officer Recruitment 2018
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Graduation degree.
There will be 2 stages in SSB-Interview- Stage I and Stage II.
Stage I consists of tests including Intelligence test, picture perception & discussion test. Only the qualified candidates of Stage I will be called for Stage II for selection.
Stage II includes Psychological test, Group test & personal Interview. Stage II tests will take about 4 days to complete. The qualified candidates of stage II will be allowed to undergo medical examination for final selection.