Step by step prepare for Government job exams without coaching
Here we will discuss How one can CRACK GOVT EXAM without COACHING
SSC and bank exams are the popular and important job recruitment test conducted every year and thousands of students take these exams. But, it’s important to know how to get through these and make your strategy in order to crack these exams. I have thought to discuss about the strategy and few tips which can be helpful to anyone. Proper planning and strategy is must traits to clear the exams and score maximum marks.
How to start:
-This might be the biggest question for every newbie as, without guidance you may fail the exam. One should understand it from where to start, how to start and what to study.
These 3 questions are important to answer. If you are important to answer. if you are planning to join a coaching class for the exams, they will teach you from the beginning.
And, coaching only costs from 12000-18000 for 3 months course includes all 4 sections. And, add 2-3 k books to prepare for bank exams. But, few coaching center are not restricted to 3 months. one can continue after that also without providing additional fees.
But, if you are not planning to do so i have made a plan and strategy that will definitely work.Now, you have to start from the bottom. For this, you need to know about the exam pattern and syllabus on which i have already blogged.
After, understanding about the exams, you need books to read and know the basic concepts. and, i have also blogged and try to mention the best books that going to work for every exams whether its SSC or IBPS exams. But, still i write in compilation form so that you can buy and start for both exams.
- Maths: Quantitative aptitude from arihant publication; Quickest mathematics from Kiran publication; Advanced Maths from Lucent; Advanced Maths by Rakesh Yadav paramountt Coaching;
- English: Objective english by SP bakshi; word power made easy by norman lewis; Plinth to paramount by neeta singh; previous year by MB publication;
- Reasoning: Course of reasoning of SSC and Bank is slightl different. Verbal and Non-verbal reasoning by RS aggrawal; IBPS CWE V success master by Arihant or Kiran publication; Reasoning previous year from Kiran publication;
- General awareness: banking awareness from Disha Experts; GK book from Lucent; Pratiyogita Darpan every month; Panorma year book
- computer knowledge: Computer knowledge from Arihant publication; 2150+ question on computer knowledge previous year from Kiran publication; buy any one books useful for bank exams.
So these are the points which you can take care of can crack govt exam without coaching.